As a faith-based organization, we love partnering with churches. Their desire to develop robust practices of teaching, compassion, and justice resonate deeply with our mission.
Here’s the exciting thing for us: As churches choose to engage with the needs and opportunities of Congo, they discover that their involvement in Congo has a direct bearing on the spiritual health of the church. We believe in an organic model of relationship–much more process than program.
Our church partners . . .
● hold regular prayer gatherings for Congo and for CI,
● facilitate short-term volunteer exploration and service trips to Beni, Congo,
● provide financial support,
● host CI events and speakers,
● and creatively connect the work of CI to ministries in the church.
Let us know of your interest! To find out more about partnering with Congo Initiative, or to plan an initial “come-and-see” visit to Beni, contact us today using the form below. We are also available from time to time to provide guest preaching in your church. Let us know if you are interested, and we’d love to schedule a visit!