Thank you for your interest in serving with us in Congo!
We want to facilitate fruitful experiences for international visitors and staff who contribute specific skills and expertise to the work of CI. In order to link well-qualified individuals and teams with needs and opportunities in Congo, prospective international visitors and staff need to complete a specified application process.
Below is a list of current self-funded international staff opportunities. If you are interested in serving in another capacity not listed, please complete the volunteer interest form.
INTERNATIONAL STAFF OPPORTUNITIES
Académie Bilingue du Congo Primary School (ABC)
Université Chrétienne Bilingue Du Congo (UCBC)
Past Roles for International Visitors and Staff:
- UCBC instructors in Theology, Political Science, and English courses
- Library consultant
- Music education teacher at Academié Bilingue du Congo
- Workshop facilitator in Mentoring and Leadership
- Presenter at Christian lawyers conference
- UCBC Coordinator of Service Learning
- IT Specialist
- Assistant Chaplain
- Director of Integrated Research Institute