We believe that the resources needed to fulfill our mission are available locally as well as internationally.
Our work would be impossible to achieve apart from the active involvement of many partners and donors locally and abroad. We value each and every one!
The Center for Development and Partnership (CDP) exists to transform Congo by raising up a community of sustaining partners and cultivating resource streams in support of the mission of Congo Initiative.
CDP realizes this vision through three program areas:
- Partnerships and Grants Initiative
- Congo Initiative Management Company (income generating initiatives)
- Congo Initiative Endowment Fund
In 2016, The CDP has the following core objectives:
- Produce and implement a resource development strategic plan for all active CI Centers.
- Recruit a cross-cultural team of committed, competent leaders and support staff to implement the CDP initiatives.
- Develop and implement an effective monitoring and evaluation protocol for the CDP, as a model for other CI Centers.
CDP collaborates with CI’s international partner offices in the USA and United Kingdom to develop integrated resource development strategies.
Contact: Jessica Shewan, CDP Administrator – firstname.lastname@example.org.